This FIVE ingredient Beet Smoothie is east to throw together, delicious and sweet, and packed with nutrients!
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 small-medium beet (cooked or raw- I prefer cooked)*
- 1– 1 ½ cups of liquid (I like oat milk but any liquid will work well here)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
*really any flavor would work well here. I used a dairy free blueberry yogurt
*the beets I had were pretty tiny so I actually used 2 which you’ll see in the video
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: beet smoothie, healthy smoothie, vegan smoothie