- Handful of mint leaves (about 10 leaves)
- 1/2 of a lime cut into 2 wedges
- pinch of all natural stevia powder
- 1 1/2–2 ounces of white rum
- Club Soda (in times of desperation, I’ve also used various flavors of La Croix (sparkling water) and it worked great!).
- optional: additional mint and lime for serving
- In the bottom of a tall glass or cocktail shaker, muddle together the lime, mint, and stevia.
- Add in the rum and shake to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice and top off with the club soda.
- If desired, add in additional lime and mint leaves.
- Stir to combine and ENJOY!!
- Serving Size: 1 tall glass