- 1 pound of frozen fries (I used steak fries)
- 1 cup of colby jack cheese
- 2/3 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sriracha
- optional for topping: 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 3 tablespoons of green onion, diced
- Bake your fries according to the package directions. Once done, leave the oven on and let the fries cool just enough so that you can touch them.
- Line 1/3 of the fries on the baking sheet and top them with about 1/3 of the cheese, onion, black beans, and tomato. Repeat with the next 1/3 of the fries and then the final 1/3 of the fries.
- Top with the jalapenos and any additional cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- While the nachos are baking, mix together the sour cream and sriracha and set aside.
- Once the fries are slightly cooled, top with the sour cream/ sriracha mixture, avocado, and green onion.