This Ninja Creami Chocolate Ice Cream is SO simple to make and decadently delicious! Everyone is going to love this recipe!
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, softened (if it’s coming out of the fridge, microwave it for 10 seconds)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy (this will only take 30 seconds).
- Pour the mixture into an empty creami pint and place in the freezer for at least 12 hours (ideally 24+ hours).
- Once ready to blend, place on your creami base and process using the ice cream setting. I have the deluxe creami and it asks you to first select top, bottom, or full. I process mine on FULL unless I’m adding mix-ins.
- Store in the freezer and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Freeze time: 12 hours
- Category: ice cream
- Method: freezing
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: creami chocolate ice cream, ninja creami recipe, chocolate ice cream