- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust (link to recipe above if you want to make your own)
- 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2–6 tablespoons of Baileys Irish Cream. **Read note above to know how much to add.
- 6 ounces or chocolate. I used dark but others can be used as well.
- optional: chocolate shavings for garnish
- Make sure that your crust is ready. If it’s store bought or pre-made then you’re good to go.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl (or in a double boiler) and set aside for a moment.
- In a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) whip the cream until hard peaks JUST begin to form.
- Add in the Baileys one tablespoon at a time, letting it mix in between each addition. The mixture will get a little run for a moment but don’t worry!
- Once the Baileys is fully mixed in, add in the chocolate all at once and continue to ship on medium speed until the chocolate is fully mixed in. make sure to scrape the side occasionally.
- Pour the whipped mixture into your crust and smooth out the top with a spatula or the back of a large spoon.
- Place in the fridge for AT LEAST 3-4 hours but preferably overnight. ***See notes above about time in fridge.
- optional: shave a bit of chocolate on top for garnish