This Vegan Chocolate Pie is so simple to make and fully NO BAKE!
- 1 1/2 cups of raw nuts (I used a mix of cashews and walnuts but almonds and pecans would also work well!)
- 1 1/2 cups of pitted Natural Delights Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup of oat flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- 1 package of silken tofu (1 pound or about 450g)*, drained
- 150g of dark chocolate (or other dairy free chocolate), melted
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Optional for topping: whipped cream, fresh fruit
- To make the crust, add the nuts, medjool dates, oat flour, and coconut oil to a food processor and blend until combined and very few chunks remain. This may take about 2 minutes. See video for reference.
- Dump the mixture into a round pie pan and press it firmly into the bottom and sides so that it looks like a traditional pie crust. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, add the remaining ingredients into a blender: tofu, melted chocolate, maple syrup, and vanilla. Blend until creamy and smooth, about a minute.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top as best you can. Cover and place in the fridge for about an hour. Top with optional fruit or whipped cream and ENJOY!
- Store leftovers, covered, in the fridge and serve chilled. The crust softens a decent bit if left at room temperature so best to serve it cold.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan pie, vegan no bake pie, vegan chocolate pie