This Baked One Pan Oatmeal takes just 5 minutes of prep work and is the EASIEST way to make oatmeal. You’ll LOVE this!
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1– 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries
- Shredded coconut for topping optional
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a small casserole dish (mine is equivalent to an 8×8 inch pan).
- Mash your banana directly in the baking dish. Top with the oats, chia seeds, and milk. Mix to combine.
- Sprinkle on the frozen fruit and shredded coconut. You *can* mix those into the oats but I like to leave them just sitting on the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the oatmeal is set. Serve immediately with a drizzle of maple syrup and ENJOY! It’s also delicious with a little bit of nut butter mixed in after baking YUM!
You can use any kind of berries for this but I really love it with the mixed berries!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 13.1 g
- Sodium: 36.8 mg
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.7 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 1.2 mg
Keywords: vegan oatmeal, one pan oatmeal, baked oatmeal