- 2 shots of gin (this makes a rather strong cocktail so you could start with one if desired)
- 3 shots of tonic water
- 1 shot of orange juice
- 1 shot of cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries and orange for serving
- In a glass filled with ice, combine the gin, tonic water, orange juice, and cranberry juice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and slices of orange. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: drink
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cocktail, gin and tonic, gin, holiday