This Parmesan Baked Asparagus recipe is a quick and easy side dish that’s perfect for dinner. You can’t go wrong with cheesy asparagus!
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (melted ghee or butter also works great!)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder (can sub the garlic powder and salt for garlic salt)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking tray, line up your asparagus. Pour the oil/ butter over top and sprinkle on the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and rearrange the asparagus so it is in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until tender.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!