- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Whipped Cream (amount depends on your preferences but I’d say about 1.5 cups)
- Fruit of your choice (again, amount depends on your preferences)
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Beat your egg whites in a large bowl until they’re frothy and form soft peaks.
- Gradually pouring, begin to beat in all of the sugar and continue beating until the mixture forms hard peaks.
- Add in the vanilla, cornstarch, and vinegar and beat until well mixed.
- On a parchment lined, insulated baking sheet, spoon the mixture into circles of your desired size (~5-7 inches round).
- Make a well in the center of each pavlova.
- Bake for one hour. Once done, turn the oven off and let the pavlova sit in the oven with the door cracked open for about another hour. This is to prevent them from cracking.
- Finish by topping with whipped cream and fruit and ENJOY!