- 2 ripe peaches, pit removed
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 small container of non dairy yogurt, preferably vanilla or unflavored (about 6–8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup of your favorite granola
- optional: 1 scoop of protein powder
- optional for topping: teaspoon of hemp seeds, additional granola, peach slices, almond slivers, chia seeds, dash of cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients (minus the toppings) in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- If needed, you can add in additional milk or water to reach your desired consistency.
- Top with your toppings and ENJOY!! Easy enough, huh? :D