- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups of veggie broth
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 11/2 tablespoons of honey (can be substituted for agave for a vegan dish)
- 2–3 tablespoons of soy sauce. I use closer to 3
- 2 large garlic coves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, freshly grated
- 1 small zucchini chopped
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- Half of a small bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup of sugar snap peas, roughly chopped
- handful of bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- For topping: Sprinkle of sesame seeds, peanuts, wedge of lime
- Cook the quinoa in the broth according to package instructions.
- Whisk together the oil, peanut butter, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a large bowl. Set aside.
- While the quinoa cooks, chop all of the veggies.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, assemble the quinoa bowl by mixing together the quinoa, carrots, peas, pepper, zucchini, sprouts, and cilantro. Top with sesame seeds, peanuts, and a squirt of fresh lime juice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes