Easy to make Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe!
- ½ cup of peanut butter (creamy of chunky work here but a natural drippy peanut is best)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup of milk or water (I like the extra creaminess that milk adds)
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon of dried ginger)
- optional: for a little extra kick, add in 1-2 teaspoons of sriracha
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- You can also simply whisk everything together is you first finely mince the garlic and ginger.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: sauce
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: thai
Keywords: peanut sauce, buddha bowl, sauces