This garlic bread is super easy to make and the perfect side dish!
- 1 loaf of Italian bread or French bread
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened (vegan as desired)*
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of peperoncini, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven t o 350 degrees F.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half horizontally (see photos or video for reference).
- In a small bowl, stir together the softened butter, garlic, and parsley. Spread it evenly over the 2 halves of bread. Top evenly with the peperoncini and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until it reaches your desired crispiness.
- Serve and ENJOY!
*For the butter: if you use salted butter, don’t add any additional salt to the bread
- Category: Bread
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan garlic bread, peperoncini recipes, garlic bread recipe