Easy to make Pressure Cooker Orange Cranberry Sauce!
- 12 ounces of fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup of fresh orange juice
- zest of half an orange
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- splash of vanilla extra (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- Rinse the fresh cranberries and pick them over to discard and mushy ones.
- Stir all of the ingredients in the pressure cooker and stir to combine.
- Seal the pot and set to manual high pressure for 2 minutes. Let the pressure of the pot release natural for 10 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
- To the pot to saute and cooker for a few additional minutes, lightly breaking and mashing the cranberries as it cooks a bit more.
- Turn off of the heat, serve, and ENJOY!
- Category: side dish
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pressure cooker side dish, cranberry sauce, pressure cooker cranberry sauce