- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree*
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of milk (plant based as desired)
- 3 tablespoons of nut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup of optional mix-ins such as berries, chocolate chips, etc
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a small casserole dish. Mine is a unique size of 6×8 but anything close to that will work including a 9×5 bread loaf pan or an 8×8 inch brownie pan (although you might want to slightly alter the baking time depending on your size).
- Add all ingredients to a blender MINUS the chocolate chunks. Blend until creamy and little to no chunks of the oats remain. Fold in the chocolate until combined.
- Pour batter into the greased baking dish and top with my mix ins as desired. Bake for 20-25 minutes (mine was perfect at 25 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
*as desired, the pumpkin could also be substituted for 1/2 cup of sweet potato mash or butternut squash mash
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan baked oats, pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin baked oats