These Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are perfectly soft and chewy with just the right amount of pumpkin and spice! This pumpkin cookie recipe is incredibly easy to make and will be a hit at all of your fall gatherings and holiday parties!
- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, optional
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of plant based milk
- Optional add-ins: 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips and 1/3 cup raisins OR 1/3 cup vegan white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup craisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and optional pumpkin pie spice in a bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, pumpkin puree and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and beat until combined with the butter and sugars – dough will be crumbly.
- With the stand mixer on medium-low, pour in the almond milk. Beat only until a dough has formed – about 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Fold in the optional mix-ins.
- Scoop and roll into 2 tablespoon balls and set in the fridge for 15+ minutes.
- Place dough balls 2 inches apart and bake for 14-16 minutes*, until golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and ENJOY!
Don’t bake them more than this. Mine usually have this dough, slightly under baked look in the middle after about 15 minutes but they don’t need to bake any longer than 16 minutes. Once they cool, they set and are PERFECT!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin cookies, pumpkin oatmeal cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cookies