- 7 ounce of chocolate, I used an extra dark chocolate, divided
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons of liquid sweetener (honey, maple syrup etc)
- ⅓ cups of peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- optional: sea salt for topping
- Line a muffin tray with NINE muffin liners. Set aside.
- Place half of the chocolate and half of the coconut oil in a small bowl and melt. This can be done either in a double boiler or in the microwave in 20-30 seconds spurts, stirring in between.
- Pour a heaping 1/2 tablespoon into each muffin liner. Using a spoon, gentle press the chocolate 1/4 of the way up the sides of the muffin liners. Place in the fridge wile you make the filling.
- In a bowl, stir together the maple syrup, peanut butter, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Divide the mixture evenly among the 9 cups and gently smooth the tops.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and coconut oil. Spoon a heaping 1/2 tablespoon on top of each cup and tap the muffin tray lightly to smooth them out. Top with sea salt if desired.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to harden up and ENJOY!
- Category: dessert
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: peanut butter cup, pumpkin, dessert