- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin spice mix (link above for homemade mix)
- 3 cups of raw nuts (I used half almonds and half pecans)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, water, and pumpkin spice mix. Cook until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Stir in the nuts and make sure that they are completely coated with the sugar mixture.
- STIR! Keep stirring constantly for 7-10 minutes or until the sugar has crystallized and there is no more moisture left.
- Let cool and ENJOY!!
Adapted from http://www.somethingswanky.com/cinnamon-sugared-almonds/