- 1/2 cup of frozen pumpkin (can be unfrozen but you might want to also include a few ice cubes)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 large handfuls of kale + spinach (or whatever greens you so desire!)
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 cup of almond milk (or other non dairy milk)
- 2 pitted dates (can be substitutes for 2 tablespoon of agave or maple syrup)
- optional extras: 2 tablespoons of hemp hearts
- Place the almond milk and greens in your blend and blend until the greens are fully broken down. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth. Add a splash more almond milk if needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with a touch more pumpkin pie spice and ENJOY!