Easy and delicious ramen stir fry that’s vegan and SO GOOD!
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of broth
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated (can sub for 1/2 teaspoon of dried ginger)
For the Ramen:
- 2 ramen packets (roughly 6 ounces total), seasoning packets discarded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil (any oil will work here)
- 1/3 cup of green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of frozen veggies
- extra green onion and sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- While the noodles cook, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients.
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add in the frozen veggies and green onion and saute until thoroughly heated through, about 8 minutes.
- Add the stir fry sauce and cook for a couple of minutes until it begins to thicken. Add in the noodles and toss so that everything is coated in the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!!
- Category: dinner
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan dinner, easy stiry fry, ramen stir fry