- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of water, lukewarm
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of butter (1/2 a stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Toppings: 1 teaspoon of Nocciolata and a few pieces of fruit per crepe
- Put all of your ingredients (minus the toppings) into a blender or food processor and blend until creamy smooth.
- Cover and let sit for at least 30 minutes (or even overnight).
- Over medium heat, grease your pan and let it warm up.
- Once heated up, take the pan off of the heat and pour in ~1/4 cup of the batter, or enough to cover the whole bottom of the pan with a thin layer. Tilt and rotate the pan around a few times to make sure that the batter is evenly distributed. Return pan to the heated stove.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread a thin layer of Nocciolata/ Nutella on each warm crepe and top with fruit.
Recipe adapted (barely) from: the Joy of Cooking cookbook