This Raspberry Smoothie comes together with just 5 ingredients and is simple to make!
- 1 cup of plant based milk of choice
- 1 heaping cup of frozen raspberries
- ½ cup of yogurt (I used a vegan coconut yogurt)
- Juice of half a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 inch of ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- Optional handful of greens
- Add all ingredients to the base of a blender. Blend on high for about a minute or until creamy and smooth.
- Add additional liquid as needed if your blender gets a little jammed.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 237.9 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 18.5 mg
Keywords: raspberry smoothie, healthy smoothie, vegan smoothie