This Raspberry Smoothie comes together with just 5 ingredients and is simple to make!
- 1 cup of plant based milk of choice
- 1 heaping cup of frozen raspberries
- ½ cup of yogurt (I used a vegan coconut yogurt)
- Juice of half a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 inch of ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- Optional handful of greens
- Add all ingredients to the base of a blender. Blend on high for about a minute or until creamy and smooth.
- Add additional liquid as needed if your blender gets a little jammed.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: raspberry smoothie, healthy smoothie, vegan smoothie