- For the crusts:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Pinch course sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 4 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
To make the crust:
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of 4 tart pans. (mine are 4.75 inch pans) THESE to be exact
- Place in the freezer to harden while you prepare the rest of the pie (can sit in the fridge/ freezer overnight if desired)
To make the filling:
- In a blender or food processor, combine the raspberries, coconut oil, maple syrup, and extract. Blend until completely smooth but be careful not to over blend it.
- Pour the raspberry mixture evening in the 4 tart crusts and then place them in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes but they can also sit overnight.
- Once ready to serve, top with your favorite toppings (I used pomegranate) and ENJOY!!
- Category: dessert