This Purple Cabbage Salad recipe is SO simple to throw together and require no cooking (just a lot of chopping)!
- 1/4 of a small Purple cabbage, shredded/ diced
- 6 radishes, diced
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup of red onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded or diced
- 1/4– 1/3 cup of of blue cheese dressing
- Handful of crumbled tortilla chips for serving
- Optional for serving: buffalo wings (I LOVE these vegan Morning Star Wings that I cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes)
- If using, cook the buffalo wings according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, radishes, cheddar cheese, onion and carrots. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle over the dressing and toss so that all of the veggies are covered in the dressing. Add a little more dressing to taste. Divide the salad among 2 bowls.
- Dice the wings (is using) and divide evenly. Top each bowl with a handful of crushed tortilla chips (these add a delicious bit of crunch to the salad!). ENJOY!
*Nutritional info does not include the buffalo wings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: salad
- Method: dicing
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 282
- Sugar: 6.5 g
- Sodium: 606.5 mg
- Fat: 15.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.4 g
- Protein: 10.9 g
- Cholesterol: 35.8 mg
Keywords: cabbage salad, purple cabbage salad, red cabbage salad