This Ricotta Toast is packed with summer flavors and a simple and delicious breakfast!
- ¼ serving of blistered tomatoes
- 1 large slice of bread (I love sourdough with this!)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese*
- Sprinkle of fresh basil
- Sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of Italian seasoning
- Drizzle of balsamic glaze
- If you haven’t already done so, blister your cherry tomatoes.
- Brush the olive oil on one side of the bread and toast until it reaches your desired level of crispiness.
- Spread the ricotta onto the olive oil side of the toast. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Top with the blistered tomatoes, basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. ENJOY!
*the amount of ricotta kind of depends on the side of your bread slices. If you have larger slices then 1/4 cup is perfect. If you have smaller pieces of toast then you may only want 2 tablespoons.
HERE is my vegan ricotta recipe for those that are dairy free
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: toast
- Method: toaster
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: ricotta toast, tomato toast, toast recipe