This Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe is an easy and healthy one pan side dish that combines a simple, flavorful seasoning with small potatoes and fresh green beans. The perfect complement to a variety of entrées that is delicious, nutritious and super family friendly!
- 1 pound small red and or yellow potatoes, halved (or quartered for larger potatoes)
- 1 pound of green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
- Fresh chopped parsley for serving
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Optional to line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add in 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil, half of the sea salt + half of the rosemary and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic. Toss to combine so that the potatoes are fully coated.
- Spread the potatoes on a large baking tray in an even layer and bake for 20 minutes.
- In the same large bowl, combine the green beans with the remaining ingredients: 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of garlic, half of the sea salt + rosemary. Toss to coat and add to the tray with the potatoes, spreading everything out so that there’s minimal overlap.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown and everything is fork tender.
- Garnish with black pepper to taste and fresh parsley. ENJOY!
If you have leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then store them in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 5 days. For best results, reheat in the oven or in a skillet on the stovetop. See post for more reheating details.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked potatoes and green beans, potatoes and green beans recipe