- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of water, lukewarm
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of butter (1/2 a stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon of rosemary
- 4 eggs
- 4 eggs, whisked
- large handful of spinach, lightly chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 2–4 tablespoons of goat cheese
- Put all of the crepe ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until creamy smooth.
- Cover and let sit for at least 30 minutes (or even overnight).
- Over medium heat, grease your pan and let it warm up.
- Once heated up, take the pan off of the heat and pour in ~1/2 cup of the batter, or enough to cover the whole bottom of the pan with a thin layer. Tilt and rotate the pan around a few times to make sure that the batter is evenly distributed. Return pan to the heated stove.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- At the same time, cook your egg scramble by combining the eggs, spinach, bell pepper, and onion in a pan. Cook until done.
- Once everything is cooked, smear goat cheese on one half of each crepe and then sandwich the egg scramble between the crepe, top with avocado and cilantro and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes