- 2 medium pieces of salmon
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- Heaping tablespoon of finely chopped fresh herbs. For this I used parsley and rosemary (1/2 tbs of each)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- salt & pepper
- cooking spray ( I typically use olive oil spray but avocado or canola oil spray also work well)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Generously spray an oven proof skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Spray both sides of the salmon with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon skin side UP and allow the salmon to sear for 2-3 minutes until it gets a nice golden brown.
- Take off of heat and carefully turn the salmon over so that the skin side is DOWN.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet and sprinkle it all with the chopped herbs. Sprinkle the salmon with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Add in one tablespoon to each side of the skillet. Place in the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon falls apart and pulls away from the skin very easily.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes