Delicious Sheet Pan Balsamic Tofu & Veggies is an easy one pan dinner that’s filled with marinated tofu, healthy vegetables and fresh flavor! A family-friendly, healthy vegetarian dinner for busy weeknights that’s gluten, grain and dairy free. Dinnertime win!
- 14–16 ounce block of tofu
- 2 cups of brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 cups of peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Prep your tofu by following my instructions HERE for pressing tofu and cut it into your desired shapes. I like triangles or larger cubes for baking.
- Make the marinade by whisking together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, water, maple syrup, garlic and salt in a sealable bag or tupperware. Place the tofu pieces in the sauce and let marinate for 30 minutes (or even up to overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or directly on the baking sheet, toss together the sprouts with 1 tablespoon of olive oil + salt and pepper to taste. Spread on ⅓ of the baking sheet.
- In the same bowl or on the baking sheet, toss together the butternut squash cubes with 1 tablespoon of olive olive + salt and pepper to taste. Spread on ⅓ of the baking sheet.
- Line up the tofu in the remaining spot on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, gently flipping everything halfway. It’s done when the squash and sprouts are fork tender.
- As desired, you can thicken the remaining marinade and turn it into a sauce for the tofu. To do this, place it in a small saucepan and whisk in 1 teaspoon of cornstarch. Simmer over low heat for a few minutes until thickened.
- Pour sauce over the tofu and veggies and ENJOY!
Add any leftover balsamic tofu and vegetables to an airtight container and place it in the fridge for up to 2-3 days. Simply reheat any leftovers in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Marinade Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan tofu, balsamic tofu, sheet pan dinner