You’ll love this classic Sidecar Cocktail and how easy it is to make at home!
- 2 ounces cognac (brandy or bourbon also work well)
- 1 ounce cointreau (or other orange liqueur)
- 1 ounce of lemon juice (can also be substituted for other fruit juice but lemon is classic)
- Lemon twist to garnish
- In a mixer or cocktail shaker, combine the ice, cognac, cointreau, and lemon juice. Shaker/ stir to combine and until the drink is nice and cold.
- Strain into a prepared glass, garnish with a twist of lemon and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: shaking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 247
- Sugar: 13.3 g
- Sodium: 2.4 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.6 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: classic cocktail, sidecar drink, sidecar cocktail