- 3 large chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cummin
- 1 small container of plain greek yogurt (~5.3 ounces)
- 2/3 cup of grapes, quartered
- 2/3 cup of celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped
- S&P to taste
- Boil the chicken until cooked fully through and then let cool. Once cooled, dice or shred the chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in the bowl and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes