- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 16 ounce jar of salsa
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans
- 1 packet of taco seasoning, reduced sodium
- 1 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 heaping cup of frozen corn
- optional for topping: cilantro, chopped
- Chicken can be cooked whole and shredded later. I prefer to dice the chicken up into bite sized pieces before adding it to the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken, salsa, black beans, seasoning, and chicken broth to the slow cooker.
- Cook for 2-3 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low. 20 minutes before serving, add in the corn and stir.
- Stir in a bit of fresh cilantro and ENJOY!!
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Mexican