- 1/2 of a medium, pre-cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup of chives
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- cheddar cheese (~1/2 cup)
- Remove the spaghetti squash from the skin.
- Taking large handfuls of the squash in your hands, squeeze the squash a few good times over the sink to release excess water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add to the squash the chives, garlic powder, salt & pepper, and egg. Stir thoroughly.
- In a greased skillet, cook the squash mixture over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes.
- The squash is done when it is golden brown.
- Immediately top with the cheddar cheese and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes