- ~1 pound of brussel sprouts, stemmed (fresh or frozen)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 medium-large pieces of salmon
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Juice & zest of 1/2 a medium lime, plus extra juice for serving if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of sriracha sauce
- 1 handful of lightly chopped cilantro (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter over medium heat and add in the brussel sprouts and garlic. Saute for 7-8 minutes and then take the skillet off of the heat.
- In a small bowl combine the honey, lime juice & zest, sriracha sauce, and salt.
- Taking each piece of salmon individually, dip it into the sauce so that it is covered on each side. Place the salmon in the middle of the skillet.
- Once the salmon is placed, pour the remainder of the sauce over top of the 2 pieces of salmon. The juices will spread throughout the pan which is okay.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and extra lime juice and ENJOY!!