- 2 tablespoons of vegetable or coconut oil
- 2/3 cup of popping kernels
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of sriracha
- optional: S&P to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, add in the oil and THREE kernels of corn.
- Once the kernels pop, add in the rest of the popping kernels and cover the pot.
- Shaking the pot occasional, let the kernels pop until the popping slows down and it appears that most of the kernels have popped.
- Once done popping, take off of the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and stir in the sriracha.
- Pour the sriracha mixture evenly over the popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
- Optional: salt & pepper to taste
- Not optional: ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 6 minutes