This Strawberry Acai Refresher is an easy to make and DELICIOUS Starbucks copycat drink that everyone will love. It’s so good and truly refreshing!
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 ½ tablespoons of strawberry powder
- ½–1 teaspoon of acai powder*
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (can sub for 2 tbs of honey or maple syrup as desired)
- 1/2 cup of very hot water
- 2 cups of water
- 1 ½ cups of white grape fruit juice
- 1 tablespoon of passion fruit puree*
- In cup/ small bowl, add in the tea bag, strawberry powder, acai powder, and sugar/ honey. Pour the hot water over top, stir, and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir again and remove/ discard the tea bag.
- In a pitcher or large container, combine the green tea mixture with 2 cups of water, grape fruit juice, and passion fruit. Stir/ shake to combine.
- The drink will separate a little after it sits for a while so be sure to shake/ stir it before servings each time.
- Serve over ice and store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week. ENJOY!
*this depends on how much acai you want in yours. Both are delicious. Note that the more you add, the darker color your drink will be.
*this is a little harder to find and it can be left out (I definitely recommend adding it but the drink will still be great without it)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: drink
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 17.7 g
- Sodium: 9.6 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.2 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: acai refresher, strawberry acai refresher, starbucks refresher