- One handful of spinach (about 2/3 cup packed)
- One handful of kale (about 2/3 cup packed)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 banana (can be fresh or frozen)
- 5 strawberries, frozen
- In a blender, combine the greens and 1 cup of water. Blend on low-medium speed until the greens are completely liquified. This will take about 1 minute. At first it might seem like the greens aren’t going to get blended down into the blender but just wait about 20 seconds and they will.
- Once completely liquified, add in the fruit and blend until thoroughly combined. You might need to add a touch more water if it’s too thick.
- ENJOY immediately! :)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes