This FIVE Ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie is simple to make and so so good!
- 1 cup of strawberries (frozen is ideal)
- 1 frozen banana (if desired, you can swap this for 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower florets)
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (vegan as desired)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (plus more liquid as needed/ desired)*
- 2–3 tablespoons Nut butter
- Add all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. If necessary, add a bit more liquid if you need to thin it out just a bit.
*I usually start with 1/2 cup of liquid and add more to get my blender going as needed. I like my smoothies very thick so add as little liquid as possible.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 415
- Sugar: 28 g
- Sodium: 262.6 mg
- Fat: 19.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 49.6 g
- Protein: 18.8 g
- Cholesterol: 4.3 mg
Keywords: vegan smoothie, healthy smoothie, strawberry banana smoothie