Learn how to make fresh Strawberry Juice with just 3 ingredients! This simple recipe is easy, all natural and turns out deliciously sweet. Use it for cocktails, mocktails or drizzle it over pancakes, waffles, ice cream and so much more.
- 2 cups of strawberries, hulled and diced (a little over half a pound)
- ⅓–½ cup of sugar*
- ⅔ cup of water
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium pot over medium high heat. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Strain the strawberry mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a clean bowl. Use a spatula to gently press the strawberries down to remove all of the juice. Once all of the juice has been strained out, discard the strawberries.
- Let cool before using and store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 weeks.
*I usually use ½ cup of sugar but if you know that you might want it a little less sweet, you can start with ⅓ cup and add a little more later as desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 10 servings (2 tablespoons each)
Keywords: strawberry juice, strawberries, strawberry syrup