This Strawberry Lemonade Vodka is simple to make and perfect for summer entertaining! Sweet and delicious!
- ½ pound of hulled strawberries
- 1 cup of sugar (can add more to make it sweeter as desired)
- 4 cups of water , divided
- 1 ¼ cups of lemon juice
- 1 cup of vodka plus more to taste*
- In a food processor (or blender), add in the strawberries and 1/2 cup of the water. Process until completely smooth and no chunks remain. This may take a couple of minutes. Place a fine mesh sieve over a large bowl and pour the mixture into the sieve. Press down lightly with a spatula so that all of the juices pour out into the bowl (see video for reference). Discard the pulp and seeds that are leftover. Set juice aside.
- Make the simple syrup by combining the remaining water and the sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for a few minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, combine the simple syrup with the strawberry juice and mix to combine. Stir in the lemon juice and vodka (see note about leaving out the vodka).
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge and enjoy within a few days.
* You can leave the vodka out to simply make strawberry lemonade and then add 2 ounces of vodka to each glass as desired to make it alcoholic.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: strawberry lemonade vodka, vodka lemonade, strawberry vodka