This strawberry milkshake recipe requires just THREE ingredients and comes together in NO time!
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or 2 large frozen bananas*
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (plus a few splashes more as desired/ needed for your blender to get going)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth! Add a splash more liquid as needed to get your blender going or if you want a less thick milkshake.
- Serve with some whipped cream and enjoy!
*I usually use a vegan ice cream for this but really anything works well including frozen bananas for a healthier option!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: drink
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan milkshake, strawberry milkshake, strawberry banana milkshake