This Strawberry Ninja Creami Sorbet Recipe is SUPER easy to make with just 2 simple ingredients. It’s a healthy and delicious treat!
- 16 ounce container of fresh strawberries (see note for frozen), washed and stems trimmed off
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar (optional)*
- Optional: splash of lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy and little to no lumps remain.
- Pour the mixture into a creami container and freeze for at least 12 hours (or until you’re ready to enjoy it).
- Once ready to enjoy, secure the creami container into the machine and process using the sorbet feature. I have the creami deluxe and on my machine, I press “full” and then “sorbet” before pressing start.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer.
Frozen berries: you can also use frozen strawberries if that’s what you have on hand. You’ll most likely need to add a little bit of liquid to the blender to get the strawberries properly liquified. I suggest a splash of water but you could also use milk of any kind.
Sugar: I’ve made this with and without the sugar. I originally started at 1/3 cup of sugar and kept minimizing the amount until I decided it didn’t really need the sugar at all. However, go ahead and add the sugar if you want it to be a little sweeter.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: sorbet
- Method: ninja creami
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 10.7 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.2 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: ninja creami recipes, ninja creami sorbet, ninja creami fruit recipe