- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a medium baking sheet, place the chips so that they’re in a single layer and only lightly overlapping. Top evenly with the cheese. Bake until the cheese is nicely melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top withe the street corn salad and bake an additional few minutes to heat the corn salad a bit (or you can serve it as is).
- Top with optional garnishes and ENJOY! This is best enjoyed right away and does not keep well as the chips will get too soggy. However, the salad does keep well so you can keep that to the side and make the nachos fresh as desired!
* I used the whole batch of street corn salad on top of my nachos but if it feels like a little much, you can always add less and then save the remaining salad for tomorrow! :)
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mexican street corn nachos, elote nachos, easy nachos