These Stuffed Dates are so simple to make and can be made sweet OR savory. Great as an appetizer or even a healthy snack!
- 12 ounces of dates (about 20 dates)
For the pumpkin spice cream cheese:*
- 2 ounces of cream cheese (vegan as desired), softened
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 20 pecan halves
For the garlic chive cream cheese:
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (vegan as desired), softened
- 2 tablespoons of chives
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- 20 small sun dried tomatoes
- Make sure that all of the dates are pitted.
- Choose your cream cheese flavor and mix together all of the ingredients until full combined.
- Stuff the dates with the cream cheese and (depending on the flavor) either the pecans or the sun dried tomatoes, one in each date.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this cream cheese recipes make enough to fill ALL 20 of the dates. If you want to make both of the cream cheese recipes, either double your amount of dates or cut the cream cheese recipes in half.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: stuffed dates, cream cheese stuffed dates, healthy appetizer