- 16 oz of plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup of sweet potato puree* (can be swapped for canned pumpkin if desired)
- 1/3 cup of homemade peanut butter (you could use a bit less if desired)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Alternatively, you can mix everything together in a bowl, making sure to break up the sweet potato as much as possible (this is what I did).
- Once all of the ingredients are blended, pour the mixture into your desired containers for freezing.
- Place in the freezer for at least a few hours to harden.
- Feed to your pups and enjoy their excitement and gratitude (I like to pretend my dogs say thank you. I know they mean it).
*to make sweet potato puree, simple cook a sweet potato and mash the inside until very little chunks remain.
*the amount of treats that this makes is totally dependent on what you freeze them in.
- Category: dog treats
- Method: ice cream
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dog treats, frosty paws, sweet potato