- 2vmedium-large Sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- 1 cup sugar snap peas peas
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced (I used half red and half yellow)
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Spiralize all of the sweet potato. Set aside.
- Make the sauce by combining the soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, and sriracha. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add in the sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Cook for 5 minutes. Add in the bell pepper, carrot, sugar snap peas, and garlic. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Add in sauce and cook for 1 additional minute. Take off of heat and let cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and ENJOY!!