Easy and delicious vegan taco cups!
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup of refried beans
- 2/3 cup of vegan cheese sauce (you can use any cheese or cheese sauce here that you wish)
- 1/2 cup of guacamole
- 1/4 cup of sour cream (vegan sour cream here)
- pico de gallo/ salsa for serving
- jalapeno slices for serving
- cilantro for serving
- red onion for serving
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Prepare the tortillas by cutting off the edges so that you have a large square and then cut those into 4 smaller squares (see video above for reference).
- Gently tuck a tortilla square into each muffin tin, folding over the sides as needed (again, see video for reference). Place a heaping tablespoon into each tin and then top with another tortilla square so that it gently flattens the beans. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Top with your desired toppings and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: taco cups, vegan appetizer, vegan party dish