These easy no bake brownies are one of my all time favorite vegan dessert recipes!
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 cup ( 8 ounces) of pitted medjool dates
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of salt
- 4 ounces of dark chocolate, melted
- Flaky salt for topping (optional)
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the dates, tahini and peanut butter to a food processor and pulse until well combined and no large chunks of dates remain. Add the cocoa powder and salt and pulse again to combine.
- Scoop out the heaping mounds of the cookie dough onto your baking tray/chopping board so that you get about 10 cookies. Flatten with your hand slightly to form a round cookie shape. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to slightly harden.
- Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with flaky salt. Then place on a wire rack or chopping board lined with parchment paper and refrigerate until the chocolate is set. Enjoy!
*Store in an air-tight container at room temperature or
in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: no bake vegan cookies, no bake brownies, vegan dessert