These Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are thick and chewy and everything that cookie dreams are made of! They’re also ridiculously easy to make! SCORE
- ½ cup (1 stick) vegan butter, room temp
- ½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Optional add-ins: ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips and ⅓ cup raisins OR ⅓ cup vegan white chocolate chips and ⅓ cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the oats, flour, powder, and soda in a bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and beat until combined with the butter and sugars – dough will be crumbly.
- With the stand mixer on medium-low, pour in the almond milk. Beat only until a dough has formed – about 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Fold in the optional mix-ins.
- Scoop into 3 tablespoon balls and set in the fridge for 15+ minutes.
- Place dough balls 2-3 inches apart and bake for 14-16 minutes, until golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and ENJOY!
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan cookies, vegan oatmeal cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies